Sunday, September 9, 2012

muse mode

the calling of the cold blank page begs for the tenth muse.
searching for divine inspiration in random google algorithms.
contemporary distractions make need of a superb and expert masseuse,
for the essence and notion is lost before presuppositions.

let me carve in stone forever, as digital thought is gone in a puff of the cloud.
the quill and ink, the pen and ball captures the ethereal waves.
the square of the keyboard, the touch of the screen brings thoughts disavowed.
the future muse seeks synchronicity, so i can make her my slave.


the beast comes to bare, rubbing just against my teeth.
my slave could ease the pain from all the stories spinning just beneath.
the boil turns to steam and beats out high tech, low life,
spilling the cypher freestyling in code from neurons i want to cut out with a knife.

the perfect storm in my brain splashes a sacred glyph.
slam the muse slave and gather the source code.
lost in babel never encoded still seeking the bliss.
sitting at the search bar seeking space waiting for muse mode.

before she turns upon me a buzz whispers, “welcome to the mind hack”.
my eyes closed to her lips, i see the flower of life and all my thoughts on the screen before me.
power down and unplug my mind in small bytes, i bring me back.
my future has muse mode and it is a key.

No comments:

Post a Comment