Tuesday, September 11, 2012

it's been six days since my last...

it has been six days since my last...
it’s no sin if you’re my saint.
i’ll walk away if you tell me so,
cause that’s how much i love you so.

it’s been six days since my last....
i must confess you send me into that trance.
i’m in the mood for some careless love,
i just can’t tell you so, i just can’t tell you so.

it’s been six days since my last.
a vain attempt at some crazy love.
come over me i’ll bring you good times,
cause that’s how much i lust you so.

take the devil from my past pleasures.
my touch gives release and pleases fine art,
but imagination demands a pounding heart.
string me up and cage my desires.

on the seventh day that smell permeates.
on the seventh day i get a  true taste.
i see the light and i’m gonna make it right.
i have been so wrong, oh! for so long.

i understand the man.
i see the light and i’m gonna make it right.
i understand the man.
i’m stepping off the train, off that pain tonight.

it’s takes just a day to make it last.
it’s been six days since my last...

No comments:

Post a Comment