Thursday, September 13, 2012

arabesque tessellation


i have been stung by the honeybee.
gather your nectar and come to me.

sting me, sting me again and again.
finding elation in arabesque tessellation.

seeking the veda with amber honey on my lips,
let your sultry dance give direction to my hips.

the clever tessellation of your delicate honeycomb,
your heraldic propolis seals the deal. i want roam.

nothing so sweet as royal jelly from a jar.
make me your queen of the palace at alhambra.

the swarm arches its body and flicks its wings,
sending ripples out in the universe like a metachronal wave that sings.

i have been stung and now i’m crazy in love.
the apiary drips with sweet honey from our hive.

sting me, sting me again and again.
finding arabesque elation in tessellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment