Friday, September 7, 2012

me

it is me, this poem you read.
my iris changes speak from the soul’s needs.
you  can read me, i am green with verve.
eyes soft when blue full of love.

me inside the words.
read the torsion in my curves.
feelings flowing in my dance.
my flitting shadow’s prance.


searching always seeking, finding always sharing.
answering on the balance of the scale.
stomping the grapes of life in high heels.
loving the frill of luxury in my lap.

earth’s opal expressing every color.
a spectrum of light swimming on the tides.
a melancholy moon shines on sand, rolling in the dirt.
my fire flows in harmonic pleasures.

a poem is only my word capturing the feeling.
my vessel of life read out in the script.
touch my flesh,  kiss my eyes,
spell me out.

OH! this poem wants to be yours.
wrap your arms around the unbound morpheme.
this poem sits down beside you.
OH! this poem is me, it screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment